Are you Wild About Work? Here’s a quick quiz.
- Does your work leave you feeling energized and engaged? (yes / no)
- Do you ever find yourself thinking how lucky you are to get paid to have this much fun? (yes/no)
- Would you still do the work you’re doing now, even if you didn’t need to work? (yes/no)
If the answer to any of those questions was no, this book is for you!
Packed with a potent blend of helpful insights and nuts and bolts action steps, 101 Ways to Get Wild About Work serves up a smorgasbord of easy to absorb, easy to implement ideas to help you turn your dreams into reality.
That’s being Wild About Work! And it’s out there waiting for you. 101 Ways to Get Wild About Work can help you get there.
- A job where the work you do actually gives you energy that you can put right back into enjoying your life and achieving success.
- A career that feels perfectly aligned with who you are, as comfortable and perfect as a set of tailor made clothes.
- Being just as inspired by the internal rewards of the work you do as the external ones.
Too busy? No problem!
Don’t have the time to sit down and go through a
rigorous step-by-step process on the path to passion? No problem! If
you have ten minutes, you have time to start reaping the rewards this
book has to offer. Each of the 101 ideas stands by itself and can start
netting you benefits right away.
Don’t just take my word that it's a great book. Here’s what others have to say:
"I've read oh-so-many career guides in my life but, dang, Curt really
has done it! He has created an inspiring, practical, hands-on guide to
careers that will help you help yourself into a better place. No matter
what stage you are in your life and career, this book will prod and
guide you to a healthier, happier work life. Get it, use it."
- Kevin Salwen, Co-founder, Motto magazine
“One of the hardest things about changing careers is getting
started -- it looks so big and so difficult. But this book makes the
task more approachable, and even fun, with 101 easily digestible
concrete steps you can take to move towards a life you love. Just open
up the book, pick an idea, and start down the road to something new.”
- Penelope Trunk, Author of The Brazen Careerist and syndicated columnist
Seeing is believing, as they say, so here are some sample pages to give you a picture of what you’ll find inside:
#1 Define Tomorrow by Its Potential
#51 Are You Self-Aware or Self-Critical?
#97 Get Traction with a 30-Day Action Intensive
It's time to love your work!
How many years do you have left in your career?
Don’t you owe it to yourself (and the people around you) to feel Wild
There’s no time like the present. Get started now!
101 Ways to Get Wild About Work