Do you ever feel that creeping dread on Sunday night, knowing that your weekend is almost over and soon it will be time to go back to work? Do you find yourself feeling drained and disenchanted by your job?
This special Valentineís Day teleclass is for you!
For most people, Monday morning is a necessary evil. It means dragging themselves away from the life they want to lead and plunging yet again into the life they have to lead. What better thing to do on Valentineís Day than spend an hour learning how to fall in love with Monday morning?
During the hour, I will share the insights I have gained over the course of a decade focused on helping people create careers that light them up.
In this free one-hour teleclass, you will learn five ways to start feeling the love for your career. Itís not magical thinking, and itís not a happysappy, pie-in-the-sky approach. The ideas I will share are nuts-and-bolts concepts you can start applying right away.
You will learn:
- How to identify your own unique energy sources, and how to put that insight to use.
- How to feel more energized by your current job.
- How to identify positive changes you can make.
- How to shift your experience, even if you canít make significant changes.
- How to identify new career options that are tailor made for you.
Date: Monday, February 14th, 2011
Time: Noon Pacific time (I'm in Seattle)
Duration: One hour
Cost: Free (You pay only whatever fees your long distance carrier charges).
Format: Mix of instruction and attendee participation
To register: E-mail me for more call information (phone number, pin, etc.)